- 8 large egg
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 4 medium orange
- Hard boil eggs and rinse in cold water to cool; peel, then slice in half lengthwise.
- Cut cheese into slices and then into triangles; insert into eggs with a toothpick to make “boats.”
- Serve with buttered toast and oranges on the side.
Calories: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 410mg | Sodium: 622mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 3g