- 4 medium carrot
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 cup honeydew
- Julienne one carrot and cut the remaining into sticks. Cut melons in half and remove seeds; cut fruit into cubes or use a melon baller.
- Layer tortillas with julienned carrot, ham, lettuce, and cheese. Roll up tightly and cut into halves or quarters.
- Serve wraps with carrot sticks, sugar snap peas, and honeydew on the side.