Hamapple Sandwich & Cottage Cheese SaladPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 sandwich rolls, one salad
- 2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 8 large Kalamata olives
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 2 medium apple
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- Mix together the mustard, chopped parsley, and sliced olives (black olives may be used if not using kalamata). Spread on the roll (or bread). Core the apple and slice into rounds. Place a slice of ham and apple on top of roll, and fold over to make a sandwich.
- Assemble salad by placing lettuce in serving dish, topped with cottage cheese and lastly some pineapple.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 496mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g