- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 large egg
- 8 ounce ham
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup raspberries
- 2 cup milk
- Spray skillet with cooking spray; whisk eggs together with 1-2 tablespoons of water. Dice ham and pepper; add to egg mixture.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat; once hot, add eggs. Cook and stir to scramble until no longer runny.
- Serve eggs with toasted bread, raspberries, and a small glass of milk.
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 407mg | Sodium: 871mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g