- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 8 slice bread, rye
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 medium banana
- Mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium; stir to combine.
- Break open eggs and add to the skillet; season with salt and pepper. Cook until yolks are set as desired.
- Meanwhile, slice the tomato and toast the bread. Spread mayo mixture onto each bread slice.
- Place each finished egg onto a slice of bread. Add ham, cheese, lettuce and tomato; top with remaining bread slices.
- Cut each sandwich in half and serve with bananas on the side.
Calories: 609kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 239mg | Sodium: 1078mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g