- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 medium pear
- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- Spread cream cheese evenly over tortillas.
- Place 2 slices of ham on each tortilla, then roll up tightly and slice into pinwheels. (Secure with toothpicks if necessary.)
- Cut pears into slices.
- Steam peas in the microwave, cooking approximately 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve pinwheels immediately alongside pears and peas, or pack everything in a lunchbox container to go. (If serving to go, you may want to leave the pears whole to prevent them from turning brown before lunch.)
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 552mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 22g