- 4 slice, medium whole wheat baguette
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 3 medium carrot
- 3 stalk celery
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Slice the baguette into 1/2 inch slices. Place on a baking sheet.
- Cut each slice of turkey into squares that will fit the bread slices. Add to the bread, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly. Watch closely so they don’t burn!
- Slice tomatoes in half and place 1-2 on each crisper. You can put the tomatoes on before baking if you want them to cook down a bit.
- Serve with veggie sticks and sliced kiwi on the side.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 907mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g