- 2 teaspoon honey mustard dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 cup watermelon
- Set oven to Broil.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey mustard and mayo.
- Place bottom halves of bagels onto ungreased cookie sheet. Spread mayo mixture onto each.
- Top each with 2 slices of ham and 1/4 slice of cheese.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, slice tomato and cucumber.
- Once cheese is melted, top each with some tomato and cucumber slices, then the top half of the bagel.
- Serve with extra cucumber slices and watermelon on the side.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 778mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g