- 1 medium onion
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoon mustard
- 1/8 cup honey
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice (1 oz) SWISS CHEESE, LOW FAT
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 4 medium pear
- Slice onion.
- Spray heated skillet with non stick spray, add onions and a dash of salt. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, until caramelized. Remove from heat.
- Stir mustard and honey together. Spread 4 slices of bread with mustard mixture, then layer with ham, onions, and cheese; top with remaining slices of bread.
- Place in sandwich press or indoor grill and cook until cheese has melted.
- Serve with steamed edamame and sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 541kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 726mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 32g