- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounce fish, halibut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- 1 medium lime
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high. Season halibut with salt and pepper and place into hot skillet. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden and flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to a covered dish.
- Slice peppers into thin strips; dice onion. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium-high. Add peppers and onions; cook until softened.
- Serve fish, peppers and onions on a bed of rice. Garnish with diced avocado and pineapple on top and lime wedges on the side.
Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 215mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g