Avocado Pita with Guacamole and Tomato
This simple, quick-prep pita makes for a light and healthy lunch.Print Pin Rate
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 2 medium pear
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Cut avocado in half. Puree one of the halves and leave the second half on the side.
- Cut pita in half. Top each pita half with an equal amount of pureed avocado. Remove seeds from tomato and dice. Sprinkle tomatoes pieces over 4 halves of the pita.
- Slice the other avocado 1/2 into 4 slices, then cut each quarter into smaller pieces before adding it to the pita half. Top the “loaded” pita half with its other side like a sandwich, push down slightly to blend ingredients of pita sandwich.
- Serve with pear slices and yogurt.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 387mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 17g