- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup steak sauce, tomato based
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 small rolls, dinner, wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 ear, yields corn on the cob
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add ground turkey and cook for 5-6 minutes, breaking apart to crumble.
- Dice pepper and onion. Add to skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in broth, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Continue to boil for 2-3 minutes or until most liquid is evaporated and desired thickness is achieved.
- Place an even amount of turkey on each roll and top with a tomato slice and lettuce. Serve with corn on the cob.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 897mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g