- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 4 medium kiwi
- Place each slice of cheese between two pieces of bread. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium high.
- Place sandwiches on skillet and cook until cheese has melted, flipping half way through cooking to make sure both sides get crispy.
- Heat frozen edamame in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Cut cooked sandwiches with a large snowflake cookie cutter (or other shape) before serving. Don’t forget to eat your scraps! Serve with shelled (or unshelled!) edamame and kiwi fruit on the side.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 387mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g