- 1 medium avocado
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 4 medium banana
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 2 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Preheat indoor grill/panini maker.
- Thinly slice avocado and tomato, removing the seeds; add to 1/2 the bread slices.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds and top off with remaining slices of bread.
- Press in the panini maker (or flatten with spatula or the bottom of another pan if cooking on the grill) and cook until warmed through and golden in color.
- Cut sandwiches in half and slice bell pepper into strips. Serve with bananas, with ranch on the side for dipping.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 366mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 19g