- 2 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 medium apple
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 pound beef flank steak, lean
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup chimichurri sauce
- 4 wedge (approx 1/16 of melon) watermelon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- For the sweet potato salad: Peel and cut potatoes into large pieces. Toss in a bowl with olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake on large baking sheet for 18-20 minutes or until just tender. Meanwhile, hard boil the eggs.
- Place potatoes back into a large bowl and drizzle with vinegar. Allow to cool completely. Chop eggs, green onion and apple. Add to bowl along with mayo and yogurt; blend well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill. Place steak in a glass container. In a separate dish, mix together the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, paprika, brown sugar and chili powder. Press seasonings into steak and allow to rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Place steak on grill and cook for 8-10 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Top steak with chimichurri sauce (if desired) and serve with potato salad and watermelon on the side.
Calories: 692kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 33g | Sodium: 1421mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 27g