- 2 sweet potato
- 12 ounce salmon
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 cup whole mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat grill to approximately 400 degrees F.
- Foil wrap sweet potatoes and place on grill while prepping remaining food.
- Lay out 4 pieces of foil large enough to completely wrap each piece of salmon. Place 1 salmon fillet onto each piece of foil; add 1/2 tablespoon butter, a slice of lemon, and a sprinkling of dill to each (reserve remaining lemon for the veggies). Wrap up tightly and set aside.
- Meanwhile, slice each zucchini in half crosswise and then quarter each section, making large chunks. Add to a mixing bowl with the mushrooms and season with 1 teaspoon of lemon zest, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese. Toss well to coat evenly (feel free to use your hands!).
- Place foil-wrapped salmon onto hot grill towards one side; place the veggies on the grill next to the salmon. Grill for 10 minutes or until fish is flakey and the veggies reach the desired tenderness. (Note: If veggies are not large enough to cook directly on grill, wrap them in foil before grilling). Using a potholder to protect your hand, gently squeeze potatoes to check for tenderness. Once done, remove from heat.
- Serve each salmon fillet with half a potato, veggies, and sliced strawberries on the side.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 349mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g