Grilled Pork & PearsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 2 pieces pork, half pear, 1 tablespoon sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice
- 1 medium lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 4 medium pear
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- Combine Cajun spice (or Jerk seasoning may used), 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium bowl.
- Cut pork crosswise into 8 pieces. Using your hand, flatten each piece to 1/2-inch thickness. Add pork to spice mixture; toss well to coat.
- Cut pears in half lengthwise; discard center section. Brush flesh side of pear with 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Add pear halves, skin sides up, to pan; cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients (through salt) in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until thickened. Stir in 1 tablespoon lime juice. Drizzle sauce over pork and pears.
Calories: 574kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 175mg | Sodium: 314mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 37g