Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana SandwichPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 sandwich and 1/2 orange
- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium banana
- 2 medium orange
- 1 medium cucumber
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Slice bananas and place onto the peanut buttered side of 4 slices, then top with the remaining pieces of bread, pressing together firmly.
- Grill each sandwich in the skillet until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Slice cucumber and oranges to serve alongside the sandwiches.
Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 432mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 15g