- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 1/4 head, medium (about 5″ dia) CABBAGE, RED
- 1/2 pepper, large (3-3/4″ long, 3″ dia) bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium zucchini
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel very thin slices of your veggies for the rainbow side. Place all in a bowl with water, and heat for 3-4 minutes. Allow to cool. Check here, for photographed instructions for your rainbow side!
- Assemble sandwich of peanut butter and apple slices, then put sandwich into a sandwich press. If you do not have a sandwich press, then grill in a medium skillet and press sandwich with another pan.
- Serve immediately with your rainbow veggies!
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 367mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 18g