- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 2 leaves basil, fresh
- 8 slice bread, french
- 2 medium cucumber
- Slice cheese, and tomatoes into thin slices.
- Layer cheese, tomatoes, and basil on bread slices.
- Place on a hot panini press, or grill pan.
- Cook until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Slice cucumbers and serve with sandwiches.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 542mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g