- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1/4 cup flaxseed, ground
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 10 ounce spinach, frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 regular hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 4 cup watermelon
- Preheat outdoor grill.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, flaxseed, egg white, cranberries, and feta.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Add to turkey, along with salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Mix well and then shape into 4 large patties (or 6 small ones).
- Place patties onto hot grill, cooking each side for 4-5 minutes until center is no longer pink.
- Serve on buns with your favorite toppings. Serve watermelon on the side.
Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 685mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 20g