- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 3 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 8 medium tortillas, corn
- 2 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 1 tablespoon salsa verde
- 4 medium tomato, red
- 5 jumbo black olives, canned
- 15 ounce refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 2 medium apple
- Prepare grill, or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Brush chicken with lime juice, then sprinkle with taco seasoning and sugar.
- Place chicken on grill and cook 4 minutes per side or until no longer pink. Cool slightly, then cut into 1/4-inch strips and set aside.
- Place tortillas on grill, cooking each side for 30 seconds or until golden brown.
- Combine shredded cabbage and salsa; toss to coat.
- Chop tomatoes and slice olives; gently toss together.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons beans over each tortilla, then add the chicken. Top with slaw mixture, tomato mixture, feta cheese, yogurt, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 907mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 18g