- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium tomato, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 leaves basil, fresh
- 1/4 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 1 loaf bread, french
- 2 cup green beans
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper for 10 minutes before ready to cook.
- Place chicken breasts on a preheated grill for 3 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Chop tomatoes into small bite-size pieces. Place in a medium bowl.
- Mince garlic, and add to tomatoes.
- Roll basil leaves and slice into thin strips. Add to bowl.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over all ingredients and lightly stir.
- Slice baguette and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle slices with a small amount of olive oil and broil for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Top baguette slices with bruschetta.
- Snap ends, and steam until tender.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 501mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g