Grilled Cheese and Apple SandwichPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 sandwich and half carrot
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- Slice apples as thinly as you can. Grate the mozzarella cheese.
- Spray a skillet or griddle with cooking spray. Lay one piece of bread in the hot skillet and top with thinly sliced apples, and 1/4 cup cheese. Top with second slice of bread.
- Grill both sides of the bread and allow cheese to melt. Repeat until you have made four sandwiches.
- Serve with carrot sticks and pepper slices.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 482mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 17g