- 3 stalk green onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium avocado
- 3 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon flour, almond
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 6 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 6 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Preheat the outdoor grill to medium-high. Dice onions, mince garlic, and cut avocado into thick slices.
- Toss onions and garlic into a large bowl with parsley, beef, mustard, egg, almond flour, sea salt, and pepper. Mix together until thoroughly combined; set aside.
- Divide meat into 6 even pieces, then split those pieces in half. Form thin hamburger patties and add a few slices of avocado to half of the patties. Avocado slices may be chopped further to fit if needed. Top off with a second patty and seal the edges to keep the avocado inside while cooking.
- Place each patty on a grill and cook for 4-6 minutes per side, checking for desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, slice tomatoes and cucumbers; set aside. Slice or cube cantaloupe.
- Remove burgers from the grill. Toast hamburger buns, if desired.
- Add burgers to buns; top with tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce. Serve cantaloupe on the side.
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 468mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g