- 6 large egg
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 spray , about 1/3 second (1 NLEA serving) cooking spray
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 fruit (2″ dia) kiwi
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup Milk, Low fat 1%
- Whisk eggs together. Chop green onion and add to eggs.
- Spray a medium sized skillet with cooking spray, and heat to medium high. Add eggs.
- Cook until no longer runny, stirring to scramble eggs. Remove from heat, fold in spinach. Serve immediately with sliced kiwi, a slice of whole wheat toast and a glass of milk.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 291mg | Sodium: 314mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g