- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium plum tomato
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 medium orange
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Thinly slice plum tomatoes; set aside.
- Spread each tortilla with pesto and lay in hot skillet one at a time. Add a sprinkling of feta and mozzarella cheese, a few tomato slices, and some spinach. Top it off with a second tortilla.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes. Flip, and cook for 5 minutes longer or until cheese has melted. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut into quarters and serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 730mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 5g