- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium peach
- Boil pasta as directed on package. While pasta cooks, rinse off zucchini. Cut lengthwise and then across, into half-moons. Add to boiling water approximately 3 minutes before pasta has finished cooking. Drain water.
- In a food processor, blend together the spinach, parsley, walnuts, grated parmesan, olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, garlic clove and salt. Set aside.
- Mix pesto into the pasta and zucchini. Serve warm with peach slices on the side.
Calories: 606kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 512mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 18g