- 6 ounces turkey bacon
- 8 servings pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1 cup pesto
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1 medium tomato, green, raw
- 1 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 6 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (unless otherwise directed on pizza dough package).
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink; remove from heat; crumble and set aside.
- Place dough on rough baking sheet; spread dough with pesto (use more if needed to cover whole pizza).
- Cut artichoke hearts and tomato into large pieces, add to pizza.
- Sprinkle mushrooms and cheese all over pizza. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with grapes and strawberries.
Calories: 505kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 1437mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g