- 6 large egg
- 2 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 medium mango
- Hard boil eggs. Once cooled, split in half. Discard yolk from 3 eggs; chop remaining eggs and yolks and add to a bowl.
- Add chopped avocado, yogurt, lemon juice, chopped green onion, salt, pepper, and mustard; mash together and blend well.
- Spread mixture onto bread slices and add fresh spinach, making 4 sandwiches. Serve with cubed mango on the side.
Calories: 507kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 281mg | Sodium: 571mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 18g