- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup black olives, canned
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Allow to cool completely while prepping remaining ingredients.
- Cut pepperoni into quarters, bell pepper into bite-sized pieces, cucumber into quarters and then into slices, olives in half, and cheese into cubes.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl; add dressing and toss to coat evenly. Chill or serve at room temperature.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 528kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 1292mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g