- 6 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1/8 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium clementine
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Dice cucumber (about 2 cups worth), chop olives, and finely mince garlic. Drain liquid from tomatoes.
- Mix oil and mustard together in a large bowl. Add veggies, cheese, and seasonings (except black pepper); stir to combine.
- When noodles are soft, drain and then rinse under cold water until cool.
- Add noodles to veggie mixture and stir to combine; sprinkle with coarse black pepper to taste.
- Serve pasta salad with fruit on the side.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 156mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g