- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup, crumbled feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup grapes
- Slice onion thinly and mince garlic. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add onions and garlic and cook for 6-8 minutes or until they begin to soften. Toss them in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper, oregano, allspice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Rub to fully coat. Add to slow cooker with onions and garlic.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken, allow to cool slightly, and shred.
- Mix yogurt into the onions and garlic left behind in the slow cooker. Add back in the shredded chicken, and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix well to coat evenly.
- Chop cucumber and tomato. Place chicken mixture on top of each pita; top off with cucumbers, tomatoes and feta cheese. Fold in half, and enjoy with grapes on the side.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 871mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g