- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- 5 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a large mixing bowl (everything except coconut).
- Refrigerate for about an hour until firm; this will make the dough much easier to work with.
- Scoop chilled dough out by the tablespoon; roll into balls, then roll into coconut until well covered.
- If mixture is still too soft and sticky, chill again before serving.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 113mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g