- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1/2 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Line an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper. (No parchment paper? No problem. Simply grease with cooking spray or butter.)
- In a microwave-safe dish heat almond butter, honey, and maple syrup for 1 minute to soften. Add to a large mixing bowl along with remaining ingredients (through salt); stir well.
- Press into prepared baking dish and place in refrigerator for 1 hour. Cut into 6-8 bars once firm.
- Serve each bar with a small dish of yogurt.
Calories: 680kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 133mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 30g