- 3 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup, slivered ALMONDS
- 1 cup, halves and whole Cashews
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup, whole flaxseed, ground
- 2 oz chia seeds
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 cup cranberries, dried
- Preheat oven 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, nuts, coconut, brown sugar. Separately mix syrup, oil, salt. Then combine both mixtures together.
- Pour onto baking sheet, 2 small, or one large. Cook for 1 hour 15 minutes, stir every 15 minutes to achieve an even golden brown. Remove from oven, and toss in a bowl with the cranberries. Store in an airtight container until ready to eat.
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 146mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 35g