- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 4 1/2 tsp unpacked brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup, slivered ALMONDS
- Preheat over to 300 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except the cranberries, nuts and seeds, together. The remaining ingredients will be added after baking. (You may need to use your hands, so be sure they are clean!)
- Spread over a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, then stir. Bake for 10-15 longer, or until the oats begin to brown.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool for a few minutes. Add the fruit and nuts, stir to combine. (More cinnamon may be added at this point, too). May be stored in a airtight container for up to two weeks–if it can last!
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 53mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 34g