- 4 large egg
- 2/3 cup Milk, Low fat 1%
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp, ground flaxseed, ground
- 1 spray , about 1/3 second (1 NLEA serving) cooking spray
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Beat eggs, milk and cinnamon in a glass bowl. Sprinkle in flax and mix.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet on medium heat. Dip bread one at a time into egg mixture, place in heated skillet, cook until brown on both sides. Place each slice of French toast in a bowl covered loosely with a paper towel until ready to serve.
- Place frozen blueberries in a microwave safe bowl. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until berries are soft and warm. Spread berries over french toast.
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 381mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g