- 6 ounce cream cheese, low fat
- 4 1/2 ounce diced green chilies, canned
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- Chop cilantro. Drain and rinse black beans. Chop spinach. Dice red bell pepper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place 1/4 – 1/2 cup of mixture on the lower third of a tortilla. Roll one side in and then roll tortilla as tight as you can.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- To freeze: Place entire tray of taquitos in the freezer for 2-3 hours until frozen. Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze up to 3 months.
- To Bake: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray the tops with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil. Place pan in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes (add 10 minutes if baking from frozen) until tops start to get golden brown.
Calories: 948kcal | Carbohydrates: 103g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 1802mg | Fiber: 24g | Sugar: 16g