- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 2 cup flour, almond
- 1 tablespoon flour, coconut
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 large egg
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1/3 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 medium apple
- 1 cup raisins, seedless
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together in a large mixing bowl (almond flour through salt).
- In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, maple syrup, coconut milk, and coconut oil.
- Peel and core apple, then grate into wet ingredients. Gradually mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients; fold in raisins.
- Pour into muffin cups until 3/4 full. Bake for 20-23 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 98mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g