- 2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound pork chop, boneless
- 4 medium potato, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix Italian seasoning and garlic powder and rub over pork chops. Place chops into a foil lined baking dish and bake for 10 minutes. Flip over and bake an additional 10 minutes; making sure that the insides are no longer pink. Remove from oven and cover with foil to keep warm.
- While pork chops bake, cook bacon until crispy. Crumble into a small bowl; set aside.
- Wash and cut potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces. Peel garlic cloves.
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan or Dutch oven and fill with water to just cover potatoes. Boil over high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain water; mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Stir in the cream cheese, butter, milk, salt, and pepper until well combined. Stir in cooked and crumbled bacon pieces.
- Toss together the salad greens, cherry tomatoes and diced apples. Drizzle with your favorite dressing.
- Serve pork chops with mashed potatoes and salad.
Calories: 506kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 433mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g