- 8 oz Ground turkey 93% lean, 7% fat, raw
- 2 oz Spaghetti
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp parsley, dried
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium pear
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup slices cucumber
- Heat butter in medium pan, add ground turkey, salt, pepper, and dried herbs. Cook until meat is browned, no longer pink. Set aside covered.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta boils, heat olive oil, minced garlic, pinch of salt in a small saucepan. Allow garlic to become a bit golden, which will be approximately 3 minutes. Remove from heat!!
- Toss turkey with the drained pasta, drizzle with garlic infused olive oil. Sprinkle with parsley, serve immediately with a toss salad of sliced cherry tomatoes, diced pears, chopped cucumber and crumbled feta cheese. (bonus, add parmesan to the noodles- my kids loved it!)
Calories: 619kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 449mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g