- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 1 cucumber (8-1/4″) cucumber
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 cup grapes
- 2 cup, diced watermelon
- Mash avocado, slice tomato, cucumber and pepper, grate carrot; set all aside separately.
- Toast bread; spread on avocado. Layer sandwich with freshly cut veggies, including alfalfa spouts and lettuce. Season with salt and pepper, top off with second slice of bread, cut in half. Serve with grapes and watermelon cubes.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 464mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 18g