- Homemade pizza crust (it took less than an hour. Super easy)
- Tomato paste with herbs and spices (I have a pizza spice jar)
- fresh tomato
- Baby spinach leaves.
The key for picky eaters, is to not pile many veggies on at once. It’s too overwhelming, even for me. Just start with peas and cheese, and you can add more vegetables from there. The key is to get them on there!
As you’ll notice with the baby spinach, there is barely any on the pizza. Not even enough to give them any detectable nutrients. But the point is to get them used to having the vegetables on their plate, whether it’s a tiny amount, or a lot, to be consistent.
Other vegetable combinations we like:
- artichoke, tomatoes, and white beans
- Broccoli slaw (just that)
- Salsa, lettuce, tomato and olives