- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup pineapple
- Finely chop pepper and onion, and grate carrot. Place 1/4 cup of each into a large bowl. Add egg white and bread crumbs; stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper; stir in Parmesan cheese and turkey.
- Mix by hand and shape into 4-6 patties according to your preferred size of burgers. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add burgers and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the center.
- Slice tomato. Serve each burger on a bun with a tomato slice and spinach leaves. Serve pineapple on the side.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 762mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g