- 8 ounce ravioli, cheese, frozen
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 cup slices apple
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread pecans on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake until lightly browned, 4-6 minutes. (in a time crunch? Don’t toast pecans!)
- Coursely chop pecans, thinly slice celery (save leaves as a garnish, optional), slice apple, halve grapes. Mix all ingredients together, (reserving 1 tablespoon olive oil for ravioli) set aside until ravioli is ready to serve. For the ravioli, prepare as directed on the package.
- Slice tomatoes in half. Heat a medium sized skillet, add 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, and sauté tomatoes until skins just barely start to wrinkle. Add 1-2 tablespoons tomato sauce, heat for 1 minute longer. Toss with ravioli to coat. Use remaining tomato sauce as individually desired.
- Serve warm, with fruit salad on the side.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 446mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g