- 8 slice bread, Italian
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 4 leaves mint, fresh
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1 medium cucumber
- Preheat sandwich press. Slice bread into 8 thick pieces. Slice strawberries and cucumber.
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread. Spread cream cheese on the inside of 4 slices. Add chopped or sliced mint and sliced strawberries. Top with remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Heat sandwiches for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Serve with leftover strawberries and cucumber slices on the side.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 111mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g