- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/8 cup jam, all-fruit
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 medium orange
- Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl; stir well.
- Whisk together milk and eggs in a small bowl. Add to flour mixture, stirring well until combined.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Remove pan from heat and pour in 1/4 cup batter; quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan with a thin film. Add back to heat and cook about 1 minute.
- Lift edge of pancake carefully with a spatula to test for doneness (pancake is ready to turn when it can be shaken loose from pan and the underside is lightly browned). Turn pancake over and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Place pancake on a towel, and let cool. Repeat with remaining batter. Stack pancakes between sheets of wax paper or paper towels to prevent sticking.
- Spread jam over each pancake, then roll up.
- Top with raspberries and orange wedges, or serve alongside.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 224mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g