- 2 cup strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170°F.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until very smooth.
- Place parchment paper onto a large baking sheet and spread mixture evenly over top in a thin layer (you may use two baking sheets if needed). The mixture should be about 1/4-inch thick all around, including the edges–thinner edges will turn dry and crisp so try to make the mixture as even as possible!
- Bake for 6-8 hours or until no longer thick and sticky.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Cut into 8 strips, roll up, and enjoy!
Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g