- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup raisins, seedless
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- Chop apples to yield about 2 cups diced.
- In an airtight container, stir together cottage cheese, apple and raisins. Chill overnight.
- Pack one lettuce leaf in a small clear plastic bag and serve cottage cheese mixture atop lettuce leaf with whole wheat crackers on the side.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 555mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 25g